Freelance CAD Technician, North West
- Working from your own home office, full time hours to suit you.
- Primarily to convert measured 3D scanned point clouds into BIM models and 2D architectural drawings. We are also overdue an overhaul of our templates, layers and best practice workflows.
- I’d expect after your initial learning of our methods that you would take ownership, improve our workflow and then retrain us.
- Software used: Recap – Revit with Faro As Built – Autocad.
- You should be local, by that oddly I don’t mean in planetary terms. Most of our work is in North Lancashire, North Yorkshire and Cumbria. Occasional site work would be beneficial to develop your understanding of the whole process.
- Wage negotiable dependent on output.
- I’d consider a trainee with potential, reliability and the self discipline necessary to work unsupervised.
Send a CV to the email address below.