Established in 2005, based in Lancaster UK providing multi disciplinary expert surveying services in the North of England.
Accuracy – Presentation – Delivery
Using precise surveying equipment, a wealth of experience and ever more computing technology we deliver accurate survey data with well presented information and drawings. From domestic projects to large scale developments our surveys inform decision making and the design process.
- Topographical Survey / Land Survey
- Bathymetric and River Surveys
- Boundary Dispute Surveys and Title Plan Analysis
- Measured Building Surveys
- 3D Scanning and Building Information Modeling
- Site Engineering and Setting Out
- Structural Monitoring
- Volumetric Analysis
- Surface Flatness Analysis
- Aerial and Terrestrial Photogrammetry
- CAD Plans
For land and building surveys we will need a site address including the post code. We will need to clearly identify the survey area boundaries and building extents. A title plan, scanned map or screen grabbed satellite image will be suitable. It is useful to know why the survey is required as we may find relevant features on site to measure in greater detail.