Established in 2005, based in Lancaster UK providing multi disciplinary expert surveying services in the North of England.
Accuracy – Presentation – Delivery
With precise surveying equipment, a wealth of experience and ever more computing technology we measure accurately and deliver well presented survey information and drawings. From domestic dwelling projects to large scale developments our surveys inform decision making and the design process.
The surveyor strives to leverage from constantly evolving technology the most accurate data collected in the most efficient manor. Understanding the clients requirements, methodology and survey instruments are chosen for the best outcome. Collected data via complex software is presented as user friendly maps, drawings and reports.
Below is non exhaustive list of the types of projects we are commonly involved in and elsewhere on the site there are detailed explanation and examples of completed projects.
- Topographical / Land Surveys
- Bathymetric and River Surveys
- Boundary Dispute Surveys and Title Plan Analysis
- Measured Building Surveys
- 3D Scanning and Building Information Modeling
- Aerial (Drone) and Terrestrial Photogrammetry
- Heritage Surveying
- Structural Monitoring
- Volumetric Analysis
- Surface Flatness Analysis
- Site Engineering and Setting Out
- CAD Plans